Thursday, April 4, 2019

Modern Poem: Us


Day and night
Thoughts running over my head
Struggling thinking about life
Where the first choice can also be the last

My words even my acts
Always be wrong for you
Without knowing what I feel
You just disagree with me

Sometimes, I’m thinking
How our hearts ever meet?
Different views, different thinking
But it still makes us as one

Both have their own self defense
Just like debating with each other
It’s how we stand for our rights
But it finally comes into a fight

Everything become worse
As heart is full of pain
Since many hands involved
Begging attention and love

Make distance between me and you
Allow them for spending time together
Bloody heart of mine is just fine
As long as you always keep that smile

I bring myself alone
Where you are there laughing happily
While me dying craving for a care
Realize that you’re happy without me

I can’t bear with it anymore
Crying softly all the night
Just hoping for them to realize
Only wasting my precious time

It is hard to be shared
Many feelings need to take care of
Discuss, the only thing we wait for
Even we have to burn in the midnight oil

Be true even it’s hurt
Make sure it comes to a solution
Willing to change for a better
Just to stay as us forever

3 comments: