Thursday, April 4, 2019

Introduction

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone😊 
My name is Nur Aimi Atiqah Binti Zainudin. I am from Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Dato' Razali Ismail. Recently, I was assigned to create three different writing pieces which consist of prose fiction, prose non-fiction and poetry for Creative Writing assignment. So, in this blog I would like to share with you my own flash fiction, advertisement and modern poems. You may also write constructive comments for me. Thank you!
          Hope you enjoy💖

6 comments:

  1. A very touching story :).. Very nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. All your writings are written so well. You have an excellent gift of weaving your emotions into the poems. The sadness of the flash fiction is well depicted. Well done, my friend.

    P/s: And now please excuse me while I cry due to my feels because your story is sad! Very well written. Good job and keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem... nice ..... good achievement.... keep going up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good piece of writing. Touched my heart😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations... Imppresive, you just leveled up

    ReplyDelete